Build Your Custom Vape Kit:
Most of us like to do things the way we like them. We received a lot of orders where our intermediate and more experienced customers were building their own kits. This is where this idea came from. If at any moment you have any question, just shoot us an email. We will show you step by step on how to place your customer order.
Whats included in your Custom Vape Kit:
- 2 Batteries of your Choice
- 2 Tank Systems of your Choice
- 1 Wall Charger
- 1 USB Charger
- 1 eGo zipper carrying case
- 1 Lanyard
How to place your order:
Step 1 – Select a Battery
There are different types of batteries depending on your use and your budget. The following will explain the differences in each battery so you can figure out which works best for your needs and your budget.
- Standard 650 eGo Battery – This battery is the standard battery that comes with most pre-assembled starter kits. They are simple, inexpensive, and extremely reliable. They are fixed voltage which means you cannot adjust how hot you want your vape to run. (71 mm long)
For more info click: Standard 650 eGo Battery
- Standard 900 eGo Battery – The standard 900 is very similar to the Standard 650 with the exception of its length and its battery life of about 1-2 hours longer. (87mm long)
For more info click: Standard 900 eGo Battery
- eGo Twist 650 Battery - The eGo Twist battery is a variable voltage battery which lets you control how hot you want the vape to run. The hotter you set it, the more vapor you will get out of each inhale. Different flavors taste differently at different temperatures as well. The bottom of the battery as a chrome rim that you can turn to adjust the volts (3.2 – 4.8v). (98 mm long)
For more info click: eGo-Twist 650 Battery
- eGo Twist 900 Battery – The eGo Twist 900 battery is basically the same as the 650 with the exception of its longer battery life (1-2 hours longer) and overall length. (111mm long)
For more info click: eGo-Twist 900 Battery
Step 2 – Select your Tank System
There are different types of tanks systems available and it all comes down to preference and budget. We try to carry different types of tanks for every desire and every price range possible. The following will explain some differences for you:
- CE4+ Clearomizer: The CE4+ is a top feed clearomizer which is also rebuildable. This means you can take it apart and replace parts like the atomizer and coils rather than have to throw it away once its worn out.
For more info click: CE4+ Clearomizer
- CE5+ Clearomizer: The CE5+ is a bottom feed clearomizer and is also rebuildable. All the parts can be taken apart and replaced.
For more info click: CE5+ Clearomizer
- Kanger Mini Protank: The Mini Protank is a great addition to any eGo battery. It was designed to fit and look seamlessly on eGo batteries. They are very similar in size to traditional clearomizer with the exception of the materials used. Stainless steel and Pyrex glass. Its quality you can see and feel.
For more info click: Kanger Mini Protank
- Kanger Mini Protank 2: The Kanger Mini Protank looks identical to the Mini Protank with the exception that no glue is used and can be taken apart. The glass tube can be replaced if needed.
For more info click: Kanger Mini Protank 2
- Kanger Protank 1: The original Protank is a great upgrade to any eGo kit. It is also made of stainless steel and Pyrex glass. Comes in a leather case and has a adapter to make the tank and the battery look seamless. Parts are also replaceable.
For more info click: Kanger Protank 1
- Kanger Protank 2: The new Protank 2 is also made of the highest quality materials such as Pyrex and stainless steel. It has a lot of similarities as the Protank 1 with a few differences. It has a removable and replaceable stainless steel drip tip, slightly larger size, and can be competently disassembled. The base is also reenforced and comes with two atomizer coils which are interchangeable with the Protank 1.
For more info click: Kanger Protank 2